Are you looking to refresh the look of your Atlanta, GA home, or completely transform it?
Upturn Painting & Renovation can help. Locally owned and operated in the Atlanta, GA area, our residential interior home painting team has the expertise to help you develop the perfect vision for your home – and turn it into a reality!
Why Upturn Painting & Renovation for your exterior home painting needs?
We know your home is your most valuable asset. That’s why we make delivering the highest-quality work – backed by respectful customer service – our No. 1 priority.
From your very first consultation, we work with you to determine the right look and feel for your home. Then put together a comprehensive job proposal to get the most from your budget. This proposal makes all project costs and timeframes transparent upfront so you know what to expect, and when – from start to finish.
While in your home, trust our highly-trained professionals to treat it with the same care as we would our own. Our crew maintains clean workspaces, takes care to protect your home and belongings, and will even work around your busy schedule when needed.
Interior Home Painting Services
And after completing a project to your satisfaction, we’ll guarantee our services with a Quality Workmanship Warranty to ensure your ongoing peace of mind. Upturn Painting & Renovation is licensed, insured and bonded to provide the best. Get your free, no-obligation quote today.
Interior Painting Process
Our professional interior home painters are well trained and equipped to offer you the highest quality and professionalism. The materials we use, as well as the preparation and painting methods we employ, are designed to meet the highest standards of quality. We are in the business of client service and your satisfaction is the measure of our success. Our interior home painting process includes the following key steps:
- Rooms and areas to be painted are scheduled with the customer.
- We cover and protect all areas including furniture, fixtures, and floors. If necessary, we also move furniture.
- We remove switch plate covers to prevent cut lines from showing.
- We apply caulk on trims to be painted and remove old caulking if necessary.
- We cover all nail holes, unless otherwise instructed and Patch Drywall
- We sand walls to be painted.
- We prime all uncoated areas and water stain prior to painting.
- We apply paint with a brush, roller or sprayer depending on the surface.
- After the project is completed, all furniture and fixtures are moved back to their original position.
- We clean up daily and perform a deep clean up at the end of the project, removing all debris.
A full walk-through with the client and project manager is the final step to ensure maximum satisfaction. Final touch-ups are noted and are completed before the crew leaves. Touch-up paint is labeled and left with the customer. From the painting estimate to the completion of our interior home or business painting project, we pledge to work with excellence.